Sign in to follow this  
Funkadelia

IMPORTANT: Current Citizens choose your District!

Due to the Constitutional changes put into effect on February 12, 2018, all current citizens are now required to choose a District that they will remain involved in to retain Assembly voting rights.

All current citizens seeking Assembly membership must choose a district from the following list and remain active within it in order to retain voting rights.

The Cultural District (Internal affairs, regional newspaper, cultural events, etc.)

The Diplomacy District (Foreign affairs)

The Military District (Citizens may participate in this District as well as another, if they so choose)

Simply reply to this post with your preferred district(s) and you will be processed.

• Like 1

If I have to pick a district I suppose I could be in Diplomacy because I'm a citizen in most of the GCR's. I have no experience in this field however but the same is said for Cultural as well. So if it's required I would say diplomacy.

Edited by Zazumo

Sorry to do this but I'd like to resign from my district and remain just a regular citizen in the region.  If being a citizen requires being in a district then I'll just be a resident. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. 

1 hour ago, Zazumo said:

Sorry to do this but I'd like to resign from my district and remain just a regular citizen in the region.  If being a citizen requires being in a district then I'll just be a resident. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. 

Only the legislature requires a district commitment.